Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fancy Nancy Birthday






The "Fancy Nancy" party was a great success. We had fun decorating our bedrooms (on paper), playing soccer, reading the book, and just being fancy :). Makinzie's favorite part is being sung to by all of her friends!


Makinzie curtsied to greet all of her guests!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

YEAH! I am so glad you have created a blog :-) I have been wanting to call you for so long! I am crazy busy with school all the time! I hate not being able to keep in touch with friends and family as much as I'd like to. I love all the pictures..... you're girls are growing up so fast and I can't believe you have a new little boy! How did I not know about him? Anyway, I hope I can talk to you soon. It sounds like you are all doing well.