Thursday, June 19, 2008

Six wonderful years


Well, it has been six years since Andrea and I were married and I thought I'd better take advantage of this chance to tell her how much I love her. She truly is wonderful. She sacrifices so much for me and the kids. Her patience with us is amazing. As I look back on the time we have been married, many things have gone quite differently than we originally had planned, usually with her getting the short end of the stick.
Even with all that she endures, she continues to keep a good attitude and work hard. She does such a spectacular job as a wife and mother! My love for her keeps growing every day. Thanks so much, sweetheart, for all that you do!

1 comment:

Richie said...

Congratulations you two! You guys make a beautiful couple (hence, the cause and effect of your beautiful children).

We look forward to joining you in the six year club in August!