Getting ready for church is quite the event around here. However, this is one time that we were all ready soon enough that I could snap a few pictures before we headed out the door...it is a lot easier when church is only two blocks away rather than 15 miles...
Coleson's favorite riding toy and a great place to keep him still and away from the stairs while the rest of us try to get ready to go (one of these days he is going to flip his whole body over the top of it...he's quite the dare devil...or maybe he's just a boy!)

Makinzie and Addellyn love going to church...Makinzie really loves to learn and SiNG. Addellyn loves to "play with friends." They sure are adorable!
2 comments:
You family is sooo adorable...and I miss you dearly. One day we will meet up again...I promise. I hope things are going well. By the way...even though we never talk...I think about you all the time.
Yeah, I am so glad that you found our blog!!! Your family looks great, the kiddos are so cute. So where are you guys at? What is Ty doing? I want to hear all the details.
Keith finished his graduate work and we are settle into "real" life, whatever that means. We are in Albuquerque and are loving it here.
Post a Comment