
Sometimes I get a little desperate trying to keep my kids from being whiny, I can't stand whining. We had several errands to run and the kids were all a little tired. So, when they began their usual list of whiny complaints, I told them to make funny faces, I'd take a picture each time and then I would let them see on the camera...I had about 20 different pictures after Tyler had been gone for only a few minutes.

Needless to say, I will now try and remember to keep my camera with me at all times, especially in the car, because they really like to see themselves on the camera. Plus, the faces they pulled were pretty hilarious, at least Coleson thought they were funny...
1 comment:
Damean LOVES to do silly things when his picture is being taken and then look at it...but heaven for bid if he can't see it...
Post a Comment