Then we had visitors and more visitors and I guess me not feeling at the top of my game made it so that I NEVER used my camera...
SOOO...
*insert picture of me SUPER sick here.
*insert picture of my wonderful friend Liz and her two adorbale boys here.
*insert picture of Jen and Kennedi who came to play for the day here.
*insert picture of a fun taco group dinner here.
*insert picture of us getting Grandma and Grandpa from the airport here.
*insert picture of us having a BLAST with them here.
*insert picture of a wonderful couple getting baptized here.
*insert picture of Addellyn getting antibiotics and an inhaler because of fluid in her lungs here.
*insert picture of Ty and I actually going on a date because we had great babysitters here.
*insert picture of a beautiful Thanksgiving feast here.
*insert picture of the Missionaries joining us here.
The only pictures I took were in the morning before we took Grandma and Grandpa back to the airport on Black Friday.
*insert pictures of a fire pit, wonderful friends, hot dogs, pineapple and marshmallows here.
*insert picture of the Utah v. BYU game with those same incredible friends here.
*insert picture of me finally getting antibiotics 24 days later, after half of my ribs had dislocated, and I was very hoarse due to the amount of coughing I had been doing over the past month here.
All in all, it was a pretty great month...
1 comment:
Hi. I'm Kelli. I was Tyler's friend in high school. You guys have a cute family. I put your blog link on my blog. I just wanted you to know. If its not ok, just leave a comment on mine. Thanks,
Kelli (Nielson) Rich
Post a Comment