Monday, February 15, 2010

January in all of its randomness...

Look who is ready for church early. (just don't look too closely)

The kids went to a very fun Bollywood party and were very excited about their new costumes. (I love this mother "rooster" pic of Nea, so appropriate.) Makinzie had art displayed at the local college art museum.

Ty had time off during New Year's week and worked hard in the garage. Now we have a beautiful window bench AND a bench for our table plus some newly painted red chairs...Once all 4 chairs are painted and the cushion for our bench is finished, I will take some pictures of the finished projects. Ty is awesome!
One night we splurged and let everyone pick their "favorite" ice cream topping and then bought a giant bucket of ice cream for our Family Home Evening treat! They were VERY happy!

1 comment:

Summer said...

I love when little boys where sweater vests. And Kinzie's picture is awesome. I can't wait to see all of the wood projects!!