Thursday, April 29, 2010

BEST Birthday EVER!

Because I got a new crockpot! YAY!
Honestly, I love my new pot. And, honestly, my actual birthday was a little rotten...but then the next morning Ty didn't have to work and I stayed in bed reading while they made waffles. And The waffles were soooo yummy, much better than birthday cake!
I may look pale and awful, but I was very happy to have the whole family home for a few days. I just shouldn't have worn a gray sweatshirt and come down before at least combing my hair...if only I had known sooo many pictures were going to be taken.
So why was it the BEST ever?!?
Ty got me.........................my MOM for my present! The crockpot was just a cover-up. He had actually planned months ahead for my sister to help watch my little brother (I LOVE my sister!) and my mom to fly out for a week in May.
The BEST present I have EVER gotten...EVER!
I was soooo incredibly overwhelemed. He is the most wonderful husband in the entire WORLD! I love him so much, and obviously he knows me really well. I am so LUCKY!
And then, as if that weren't enough...my dad and mom found a ticket for the same flights and they bought it.....so my DAD gets to come too!!! I can NOT WAIT! That week is going to fly by sooo fast, I am a little nervous about the way I will be feeling after they leave. But, I can not wait to see them. It has been almost a year since we left their house and I have never missed them more than I do now.
BEST Birthday EVER!
Thanks Ty! I love you!

2 comments:

Melissa S. said...

AWWWWWW! That WOULD be your favorite present ever!!!! What a PERFECT gift for you! I'm so excited. Tyler did REALLY well this year.....don't think he could top it next year though....it's probably impossible! When are they coming!?!?
PS- I always wear gray at the wrong times too......if only we were tan and could get away with it.

Liz said...

How awesome is that... Ty is a keeper!!! The absolute PERFECT present for you!!! I am sooo happy for you. When are they coming?

Maybe you should plan to come here soon after... so you have at least a little something to look forward to after they leave... you will be ok!!!