Thursday, April 29, 2010

DON'T WORRY! I dunna catch cha!

And then, this is what I saw:
HaHaHAhaHAHa!


Coleson is pretty afraid of this slide because it shoots him off the end pretty fast. So, in anticipaion of Addellyn coming just as fast down, he did feel like it was his brotherly duty to catch her, but he also had to protect himself. So he watched for her from behind his daddy :). And yelled: "Come on Ally-ooper, I dunna catch cha!"

5 comments:

Gassers said...

So cute! I love it!

RORYJEAN said...

Hey Andrea- found your blog through facebook. You're family is beautiful! I was telling my husband the other day about how when I was in 5th Grade, a really nice friend of mine (you) would always let me ride on the back of your bike to school after mine was stolen. Your kids are adorable!

Summer said...

Oh my gosh!! your updates are FABULOUS!! and I am totally going to copy your garden boxes from pallets you or Ty (probably both) are geniuses!! Love love love the window seat, have you been checking out knock-offwood.com? they have some super great ideas. I can't believe how big all the kids are! I can't wait for summertime!!

Lindsey said...

This picture would make great blackmail material...(for both Coleson and Tyler.) It took me a while to stop laughing!

Brooke Eriksen said...

That is a really funny picture:)