Grandma had just flown all day on the airplane in order to hold down the fort while we were at the hospital the following week, but was still willing to party that night!
She was very excited to get COLORful clothes, books and tennis gear. Every 9 year old's dream...
Makinzie is so loving and patient. She is a wonderful helper.Saturday celebrations spilled over into Sunday--when we sang again and ate this yummy pumpkin shaped fruit pizza! Makinzie is well worth celebrating for a few days in a row. (Especially since she was such a good sport about "moving" her Birthday, for something that was not at all pleasant.)
1 comment:
I so wish we lived there! I would put Elena in gymnastics with Addellyn and Kevin and Coleson could do soccer together. Plus, a free soccer clinic - so fun!
I'm eagerly waiting for a post-surgery update entry, but I'm sure that everything went well.
Your kids are adorable and, more important, they are so happy. It must be those great parents they have... :)
Post a Comment