I guess it is pretty easy to tell, even from my quick blog posts, that I am usually quite ornery and almost ALWAYS not feeling well.
So, here's my,(hopefully) quick explanation:
-2007: my hip got completely messed up when I was pregnant with Coleson, but, after the 9 months (post-baby) to see if it would find it's way back to normal, plus an extra 9 months, just in case it needed a little more time, I finally decided I should ask some experts (or at least my pain level decided it was definitely time.)
-experts: not a clue...after several scans, tests, medicines, PT attempts etc.
-November, 2009 I got the flu...no big deal...until I never recovered.
-The flu turned into: LOTS of weight loss, hair loss, continual nausea and constant migraines...so, finally, I went back to the experts.
-experts: not a clue! (after several scans, tests, medicines, etc...you get the idea)
-FINALLY, I found a PT that could tell my hip was out of alignment in 3 out of 3 ways...and she has helped me ALMOST fix it (it should stay that way, as long as I keep up on ALL the exercises).
-All those other nasty symptoms...well they got WORSE, way WORSE, mainly because, in all the medicine switching, this happened:
But, feeling HORRIBLE seems SO much more worth it when there is an absolutely INCREDIBLE outcome!!!(And who knows, maybe all those "not sure why they are around" symptoms will leave when the baby arrives...I can always hope, right?!)
So, we could not be HAPPIER that baby BOY is due April 4th, 2011!
13 comments:
WaHOO!!!! I am so excited for you guys!... I am already planning what I want to make for him! So sorry you are feeling crappy and hope it gets better SOON!
Oh!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you! He already looks beautiful!
congratulations!!! i am SOOO excited for you guys! i hope you get feeling better soon :)
He totally looks like he has Kenzie's lips!!!! :) I can't wait to meet my little boy's best friend and college roomie. :)
Congrats! that is so exciting. Two boys and two girls, that's awesome.
Yay! Congrats Gassers! Please call us when you're in town.
My bday is April 3rd! SO excited for you! Lets get together SOON! We are just too close!
Ya!! Another boy. Now coleson will have a buddy in crime. Not that you wanted one of those but they will have fun. Congrats!! We are so excited for you.
Congrats again!
Congrats! That is exciting! Sorry about all the health problems. Not fun!
Wow guys! What an amazing end to a sad story. We're so happy for you and hope Andrea starts feeling better soon! Congratulations!
Woah!! Congrats!! Sorry though about all the pain, and sickness you have been through. Hope you are feeling better now and that it keeps getting better especially after that little one arrives!
I have been a complete slacker keeping up with your blog lately. This is such exciting news! Congrats guys. Hope you get feeling better soon Andrea!
Post a Comment