Is asleep quite a bit of the day...


and he always looks soo sweet and peaceful...even if...

he is frequently raising his hand (he must dream about taking turns, that will come in handy soon enough)


until it's time to "go to bed," then he may keep one eye open just to make sure he gets enough snuggle time with daddy before he has to actually be put to bed. (But that's okay, because it is really fun for me to watch daddy fall asleep in the chair with a cute little grin on his face :))

And sometimes, we might just forget he is sleeping there and mistake him for a lump of clothes...

No, not really. Everyone at this house has a pretty close eye on this little guy and he is usually surrounded...even if it is just to watch him sleep.
1 comment:
I must be super emotional today because I sat here with tears streaming down my face missing you... missing the joy of a sweet, cuddly newborn... missing time with my family. I am counting down the days until I will be there... dreading the trip but so excited to come! Love you TONS :)
Post a Comment