Monday, July 18, 2011

Perfect Baby Beckett




On Sunday, July 17, our perfect baby Tanner Beckett Gasser was unexpectedly called back to our Heavenly Father. He fought long enough in the PICU for his Mommy and Daddy to understand that it really was his time and then he peacefully left this life to be at his Father's side.


We are so very grateful to have been blessed by him for even this short time. He truly was and will continue to be an inspiration. We love him so very much.


We have felt the continued prayers and support from so very many people. Thank you all for your love.

19 comments:

Kurt said...

It was a hard fight getting him into this world, and I am sure it was hard to let him leave it. Love you guys! Our prayers, thoughts, and hearts are with you!

Anonymous said...

No words can express my thoughts but I love you dearly... my thoughts and prayers are with you!

Joel Sr and Erica said...

Tyler and Andrea,

My heart breaks with yours. Joel and I have done nothing but pray relentlessly for the past few days. I am speechless. Baby Beckett will be missed tremendously by all. Our Father has blessed you with an angel. His tiny footprints will forever be engraved in our hearts. I want you to know that we are here for ANYTHING you may need, and we are praying that our Father continues to give you the peace that surpasses all understanding.

We love you!

Joel and Erica Morissette

Emma and Dan said...

I'm so sorry, Andrea! He really was perfect. I will be praying for you and the whole family during this unimaginably difficult time.

Jonathan & Heather said...

Oh Andrea, I thought my heart was going to break when I read this post so I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling. I am so so sorry for your loss. I wish I could be there to give you a hug. Your family will definitely be in our prayers. Beckett was such a sweet and perfect little baby.

Maria said...

Sad for your lose, I know that our Father in Heaven is with you and your family at this time. We love you and our prayers are with you.

Summers Family said...

My heart aches for your family. We will keep you in our prayers and hearts.

kaye said...

Andrea & family... I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Though I never had the chance to meet him, he did seem perfect in every way. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Much love, the gladwells

Page said...

Have been thinking about and praying for you guys constantly. I wish my tears could help you somehow. He is a perfect baby.

w and w said...

Andrea and Tyler, please know we are ever praying for your comfort and peace. How saddened we are by such a loss, but know that the gospel sheds so much light on unfortunate circumstances as these. Annie is saying many prayers for "Coleson's family" and we are thinking of you daily. Much love from Austin. Can't wait to hug you both when we return.

Kelli @ The Loss Cause said...

I am so so so sorry for your loss. Know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

RORYJEAN said...

Families are forever. Prayers for you and your family.

Katrina said...

We are so sorry to hear the news. you are in our prayers. we miss you guys.

Jen said...

I love this sweet picture of Beckett! I wanted to let you know how truly sorry I am for your loss. My heart aches for all of you. May the Lord continue to bless you with the peace, comfort, and love that you need to get through each and every minute.

Heather said...

We have been thinking about your family constantly and praying for you as well. We are so sorry that you face this grief. We wish we had known your sweet, beautiful Beckett. We know he is special and perfect. Our hearts and love go out to you. I wish I could give you all a huge hug. Much Love, The Hinckley's

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry and I have been thinking and praying for you guys.
Genny

Brooke Eriksen said...

I love you! I love your family! How much I wish I was there to try and make healthy meals for you (I still try to replace ingredients that you taught me). I love what someone wrote above.. FAMILY'S ARE FOREVER! So true. I am grateful you and Tyler were sealed in the temple and sealed to all of your beautiful children. We can't stop thinking of you and praying for you. I love you and miss you!

Melissa said...

Oh Andrea, I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I pray you are finding the comfort of our Father in Heaven. I'm sure he is holding you in His hands right now along with your precious baby.

Cami said...

Andrea,

I just read this post. I am so so very sorry. I will pray for you and your family. Know that you are so loved by your Heavenly Father. Wish I could give you a hug right now. Love you.