We found out in October we were pregnant. We got this ultrasound in January to officially find out the gender. I can not confirm nor deny the allegation that we snuck into the ultrasound room at the hospital weeks earlier for Ty to do an ultrasound to find out then if our newest would be a boy or a girl.
While the confirmation is not shown above, we were told this one would be a girl. No matter how many times we do this, it never ceases to amaze and is truly a miracle that in about 16 weeks, what started as two microscopic cells can grow and develop into this beautiful and amazing little person, nearly ready to enter the world.
Andrea, despite her body essentially failing during pregnancy, manages to look absolutely gorgeous sporting a little baby bump. Seriously, my belly is bigger than that the evening of your average Fast Sunday, but there she is, pushing the halfway mark and hardly showing. What an amazing woman I married.
Coleson was ready for church early, and he wanted us to take his picture in his new sparkling duds. He, too, looks pretty darn good. He's growing up so fast!
1 comment:
She sure is gorgeous and absolutely amazing. I am in awe of her on a regular basis!!! And I just had to LAUGH out loud when I read about sneaking in to get a preview... I so didn't know this but it flooded my mind with hysterical memories of our college days! Oh how I love you two and your adorable five children!!! Miss you TONS!
Post a Comment